Navigator answers agent questions about billing, coverage, and claims so you don’t have to! Each user has a unique username/password combination that will only allow them to see their book of business. Users can manually log in through the APPS website or log in through a seamless process via your secure website.
Not only can anyone access Navigator from any computer that has an internet connection, you can also use a smart phone or tablet device.
Navigator gives company personnel and agents access to:
- Quick view of policies at customer level
- Detailed view of active policy
- Detailed view of historical policy transactions
- On demand policy print (Dec page, Schedule, Forms)
- Quick link to open claims detail
- Historical claims detail
- Description of claim payment transactions
- Current and historical payments
- Payment/billing status
- Pay plan indicator
- Print PDF Notices and Paid Notices
- Outstanding balances
- Claims activity
- Daily activity policy & notice print
- Agent statements
- Renewal/review applications
- Summary of active book of business
new Agency Download
Agency download is an optional feature of Navigator allowing your agents to download policy information directly to their agency management systems.
‘Ease of doing business’ is a major benefit of executing Agency Download for both your agencies and your Mutual! An IMT Computer Services team member will serve as the support contact for your agency contacts, eliminating your office from being the middle person.